Mac Gray Laundry - Awful! Furious over my time being wasted!
Two weekends in a row and I can't do my laundry because the credit card reader won't work. Calls to customer service do no good. They will not allow you to speak to a supervisor. You just get pushed to voicemail or told by agent they don't send technicians out on weekends. I dwell like saying to their management, uh hello you insufferable corporate fatcats, when do you think all of us worker bees do our laundry? I dont have a car so I am now going to have to spend my Saturday off schlepping my laundry ffour blocks to the nearest laundromat. Oh, but wait you don't care because you have all your laundry done by domestic help and don't have slightest concept.
The machines and laundry room they manage are pathetically dirty and littered on a continuous basis which adds to my disgust.
My advice would be to any renters, if a property has Mac Grays machines demand a rent reduction before signing the lease. You should not have to pay for access to machines that half the time you will not be able to use.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Public Records | Proof of Tonya M. Wigner Hall owner of She Can Clean Green Criminal Background | Memphis TN..."
- "My husband picked up his dress shirts from Pico Dry Cleaners and when he went to pay noticed the pricing had changed. The clerk told him that it was..."
- "I hired Stanley steamer to clean my kitchen and bathroom tile and grout. I had used them two years prior and the 5 Yr old grout looked like it did..."
- "I have triple xFinity because I live in an area that requires Home Security. This includes internet (which is lightening fast!) and TV, smart phone and landline. The only problems..."
- "I am having a problem with or runaround with Dell customer support. 1) several attempts to resolve problems using "Chat" service were unsuccessful because the Chat service has been disabled..."
- "I did a reservation and paid through Orbits. The car I ordered was "Ford Escape of similar". When I was doing the paperwork in Salt Lake City airport everything went..."
- "My boyfriend sends me flowers for birthdays and for Valentine's Day. Because Valentine's Day falls on a Sunday, he wanted to have flowers sent on Friday the 12th to my..."
- "My mother in law turned 89 yesterday. Her out-of-state son placed an order 2 days ahead so a pretty bouquet would arrive on her actual birthday (and I'm sure at..."
- "I know that this is will help nothing, I am just that pissed of this company. Since 3 years my studio registered lots of models on every big live cam..."