Two weekends in a row and I can't do my laundry because the credit card reader won't work. Calls to customer service do no good. They will not allow you to speak to a supervisor. You just get pushed to voicemail or told by agent they don't send technicians out on weekends. I dwell like saying to their management, uh hello you insufferable corporate fatcats, when do you think all of us worker bees do our laundry? I dont have a car so I am now going to have to spend my Saturday off schlepping my laundry ffour blocks to the nearest laundromat. Oh, but wait you don't care because you have all your laundry done by domestic help and don't have slightest concept.
The machines and laundry room they manage are pathetically dirty and littered on a continuous basis which adds to my disgust.
My advice would be to any renters, if a property has Mac Grays machines demand a rent reduction before signing the lease. You should not have to pay for access to machines that half the time you will not be able to use.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Laundry Services
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Needed a cleaning service cause I work late every night due to our business. Called Molly Maid , (seemed like a good company) the guy that gave me..."
- "Sears verbally promised to use AGITATION to loosen dirt and deposits in my ducts, but did not and did such a poor job with my duct cleaning that they were..."
- "I bought a 3 hour clean from Homejoy on Living Social and they came out yesterday. The cleaning lady was really nice and friendly, however her cleaning was not great...."
- " I am filing a complaint to one of the manager in your store in the name of Becky Jo. The store address 1208 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84404. This..."
- "Went to Chili's in Layton, Utah for a family dinner early on Saturday evening and pulled into a half empty parking lot, so we thought we'd arrived before the dinner..."
- "I received four different shipments on December 28, 29, 30, and 31, with a total of 11 out of 12 ordered charms. I used the website contact page to..."
- "Steve Dibert claims to investigate mortgage fraud using his company MFI Miami. But the only fraudulent thing is Dibert. Dibert is a former sub-prime financing broker who went bust in..."
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."
- "Universal Protection security 2255 Challenger Way Suite 103 Santa Rosa California phone number 707-575-6909 Unfair hiring manager LiZ. Joe masson Universal Protection security is not a fair opportunity employer. I..."